Hambly Screen Prints may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
If you want to transfer an eye-appealing piece of art onto a fabric surface effortlessly and with precision, you must invest in high-quality heat transfer vinyl.
Even though it is possible to find the heat transfer vinyl you are looking for, it’ll take some research time on your part.
Fortunately, we’ve done the research for you and have found the 5 world’s best Heat Transfer Vinyl.
Let’s dive in.
Our Best Heat Transfer Vinyl Reviews and Comparisons
|1. Fame Crafts Heat Transfer Vinyl ||Check Price|
|2. QBC Craft 12×12 Permanent Adhesive Vinyl Sheets||Check Price|
|3. Rozzy Crafts 12 Color Iron-On Heat Transfer Vinyl||Check Price|
|4. Siser EasyWeed HTV Sheets 12 inch by 15 inch||Check Price|
|5. Siser EasyWeed Iron On Heat Transfer Vinyl||Check Price|
1. Fame Craft Heat Transfer Vinyl
Fame Craft Heat Transfer Vinyl is an excellent solution to decorate a plain t-shirt or any other kind of fabric. The pack includes 20 vibrant colors. The choice of colors eliminates any shadow of a doubt that you’ll be able to implement all your unique designs.
The vinyl enables you to transfer designs on a broad range of apparel while expressing your unique personality.
- Fun and easy to personalize various apparels, such as sweatshirts, t-shirts, hats, hoodies, and more
- It is made of a durable polyurethane that allows you to customize a t-shirt. You can wash them countless times without compromising the design’s integrity
- The complete pack comprises of 20 vinyl sheets with a range of 20 of the most popular color.
What We Like About Fame Craft Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Easy to work with and durable enough
- Quality vinyl at relatively low price
- Presents an assortment of different colors
- Super easy to weed
What We Don’t Like About Fame Craft Heat Transfer Vinyl
- If you buy the wrong batch, it might peel when you wash the shirt
- It might be hard to cut
- It doesn’t come with instructions, so newbies beware
- The sheets are great for large designs
- Presents a variety of colors for a reasonable price
- It adheres well to cloth
- They come in a reusable folder
- It might have a problem to adhere to the t-shirt
- It is light and might tear easily
2. Qbc Craft 12 X 12 Permanent Adhesive Vinyl Sheets
You’ll love the quality and ease of use of the multi-color 36-pack bundle to meet your crafting and sign graphic needs. No one else offers in one sampler packer.
- It comes with a total of 36, 12X12 sheets of the following: 2 sheets blue grid, 2 sheets red grid, transfer paper tape and 32 vivid sheets of vibrant colors.
- It guarantees compatibility with nearly all craft cutting machines like all Cricut brands, Explores Silhouette Cameo 3, and many more.
What We Like About Qbc Craft 12 X 12 Permanent Adhesive Vinyl Sheets
- The vinyl cuts nicely with no residue
- Adheres easily
- Presents a nice assortment of colors at a favorable price
- Easy to weed
What We Don’t Like About Qbc Craft 12 X 12 Permanent Adhesive Vinyl Sheets
- It can be very thin and impossible to weed
- The vinyl stretches
- Does not work well with smaller projects
- It comes with an instruction reference sheet
- Compatible with nearly all craft cutting machine
- Comes in a variety of colors
- The vivid colors don’t fade
- Users report instances of the vinyl sticking to the machine
- It cannot be used on interior painted walls
3. Rozzy Crafts 12 Color Iron-on Heat Transfer Vinyl
Rozzy craft presents a colorful set that comes with 12 sheets of high-quality heat transfer vinyl. These types of vinyl are made from polyurethane which makes them soft enough and perfect for detailed and thin-lined designs
- Every sheet starter bundle comprises of 12 high-quality sheets with a diversity of color to implement a wide number of designs effortlessly.
- The adhesive layer helps secure the position of your design on the garment
What We Like About Rozzy Crafts 12 Color Iron-on Heat Transfer Vinyl
- The vinyl withstands regular washing
- Great for beginners in the crafting world
- Design won’t peel off even after washing it
What We Don’t Like About Rozzy Crafts 12 Color Iron-on Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Letters have a tendency of peeling off after washing
- The vinyl texture might not appeal to everyone
- Easy to weed
- Easy to cut
- Has adhesive layer that your design in place on the receiving ga
- The vinyl allows fabrics to stretch through natural movement while maintaining excellent durability
- It does not come with instructions
- It melts out some time
4. Siser EasyWeed Heat Transfer Vinyl, 12″ x 15″ 12-Color Starter BUNDLE
Get 12 of the most popular colors in the market by buying Siser Easyweed heat transfer vinyl. These are easy and ready to cut because the vinyl is specifically designed for garment decoration. It is very fine so that it allows you to weed even tiny letters and fine designs.
- 12 most popular colors in the market
- It comes with a pressure-sensitive carrier that allows you to weed small letters and fine design
What We Like About Siser EasyWeed Heat Transfer Vinyl, 12″ x 15″ 12-Color Starter BUNDLE
- It is extremely durable wash after wash
- It has a pressure-sensitive carrier that allows you to weed small letters and fine design easily
- Lots of variety to choose
What We Don’t Like About Siser EasyWeed Heat Transfer Vinyl, 12″ x 15″ 12-Color Starter BUNDLE
- Some users complain of poor quality
- Other users complain that it tears up when removing it from the machine
- Easy to cut and weed
- Suitable even for small letters
- 12 most popular colors
- The vinyl doesn’t lift during the weeding process
- Some users experience difficulty cutting through the vinyl
- Some experience difficulty to transfer the design
5. Siser Easyweed Iron-on Heat Transfer Vinyl Roll HTV
Siser Easyweed iron-on heat transfer vinyl requires a lower temperature than its competitor. The backing can be peeled hot or cold and doesn’t lift during weeding. It is also extremely durable, wash after wash.
It is great for designing children’s clothes and accessories. It is chemical-free, meaning it is safe for kids. The heat transfer vinyl has a pressure-sensitive carrier that allows you to design on a variety of fabrics.
- Works with virtually all craft cutters, including Silhouette, all Cricut brand, Brother ScanNCut, Graphtec, and even more
- It can be used at a lower temperature of 305°F for 15 seconds with medium pressure.
- It adheres to 100% cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/polyester blends, and leather.
What We Like About Siser Easyweed Iron-on Heat Transfer Vinyl Roll HTV
- Good quality at relatively low price
- Available in multiple colors
- It doesn’t peel off even after multiple washings
- Irons on fast
What We Don’t Like About Siser Easyweed Iron-on Heat Transfer Vinyl Roll HTV
- Users report several occasions of this heat transfer vinyl melting at the edges
- Great to use with Cricut
- Very easy to weed
- You don’t need contact or transfer sheet
- Adheres well to fabric
- It might require flattening before use as items can roll
- It measures out at 11.8” meaning anyone with 12-inch cutting mat has to be extra cautious that while measuring they do not use their entire mat
The creative world has evolved a lot since the early days. However, the core ideals of designing remain — delivering a fine final product. The correct heat transfer vinyl remains critical to achieve your goal.